The Princess Is In

Friday, October 28, 2005

Testing the Water

I finally decided to do it. After seeing so many online friends go the blog route and going back and forth on whether I would do one myself, I have finally caved. What can I say... it appeals to the Type A in me. A list, an account, an organized layout... yep, it definitely appeals to me.

Tonight was my monthly BOM (Book of Me) class at a local scrap store. We've been meeting once a monthly for the last five or six months and focusing on layouts that are more personal in nature. Not necessarily serious - but about ourselves instead of about kids or family. I wasn't crazy about tonight's layout so I went off on my own a bit and made some changes. I even finished up early (which is sooo rare for me) so I spent a few minutes shopping before heading home. The class was only $15 but I somehow managed to walk out of there $40 lighter. It's a sickness I tell you... :)

This first post is a short one... I'm just testing the water to see how this thing works. More to follow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Yay! Another blogger. :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Great blog Tanya, can't wait to hear more from ya :)
Cami

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of telling the rest of us all about you! lol... :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger JAC said...

Me too - I've been back and forth and took the plunge last night ... then my dh said, "this would be great for all our family to post to one, especially for xmas list".. LOL .. so a family one for both sides will be coming soon ...

Jennifer

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home