The Princess Is In

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hitting My Stride


I'm taking part in an 8-week online scrapbooking contest and uploaded my eighth and final layout last night. I have so enjoyed this. I took part in the summer series as well (this current one is the "Fall series") - and if they do one for winter I'm there. Last time, I felt like my layouts were kind of hit or miss but this time around something clicked. I just feel like I'm hitting my stride or I found my groove or something. I've been really happy with all eight layouts that I've entered... and that's really saying something. I am definitely my own worst critic. I also spend too much time comparing what I do to what some others do - and often find my work lacking. When will I learn? But, for the last eight weeks anyway, I've been happy with what I've done... and that's a good feeling. (This is the final layout that I posted to the contest site last night. The theme/challenge was: Ahh... Life Is Good.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just love the layouts you do of your husband! They are always so classy looking and somehow the love you have for him shows through everytime.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home