The Princess Is In

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Movin' On Up

It's been a long time coming and it's almost here. The ESOP transaction will be finalized next week. The company owners will sign off on the final documents and as they move on to other things the company becomes employee owned and my bosses become the executive officers. Lots of changes coming. Yesterday my boss Charlie (currently the COO who, after next week, will be the CEO) called me into his office and handed me my offer letter making my promotion official. As of next week my title changes to Executive Assistant and I will work for the three executive officers - Charlie (the Chief Executive Officer), Phil (the Chief Corporate Development Officer) and Warren (the Chief Financial Officer). I've worked directly for Charlie and Phil for the last two years so that won't change. And I've known and worked with Warren since I first started working for the company 14 years ago. Yesterday I received my offer (promotion) letter, my annual evaluation and the paperwork for my raise/merit increase. Today Charlie told me that he would like the two of us moved completely into the Executive Suite by the end of next week. Phil and Warren will follow in the next few weeks as the renovations are completed. It's very exciting! I've got to start cleaning out my desk, tossing/shredding whatever doesn't need to make the move with us, deciding what to take and what to leave. I'm definitely keeping my own chair, phone and computer. The one in there now is a dinosaur. Anyway, big changes are coming and I'm excited to see what the new year will bring as the 4 of us (Charlie, Phil, Warren and myself) move on up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Exciting! That's so great you have such a wonderful relationship with your bosses, not many can say that :)
Congrats on the promotion!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the promotion! YEAH! Great way to start out the new year I must say :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home