The Princess Is In

Monday, October 09, 2006

Coming Out of a Funk

Well, not a funk, exactly. I mean, I haven't been sad or depressed. More like... apathetic. Over the past couple weeks I've been feeling rather overwhelmed. Like everything is going a mile a minute around me. Life was going on at lightning speed and was passing me by. Too much. Too much to keep up with. And I couldn't even work up the interest to take care of any of it. Just small stuff, really, but it's like I just couldn't be bothered with any of if. Didn't care about it. And that's not like me. Finally, several days ago, I decided to force myself to start taking care of a few things. My thinking was that even if it was forced at first, maybe that would get me back into the swing of things. So I made myself do things. Respond to some emails that I'd been ignoring. Clean up my scrap room. Make that doctors appointment. Little things... but things that I couldn't seem to be bothered with before. I don't know if my theory worked or if whatever it was had run its course, but I seem to be coming out of it and feeling more like myself. Thank goodness. I hated that "can't be bothered" outlook. It was foreign to me and I hated it. I'm getting a grasp on everything now... things are looking up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

YAY! Go Tanya! Go Tanya!

Hey, Can you come kick my hiney too? lol

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home