The Princess Is In

Friday, September 01, 2006

Tagged

I WANT: to live a looong happy life with Robert.
I HAVE: a husband who adores me (and I adore him), a job that I enjoy, family close-by, Type A tendencies, an obsession with list-making 
I WISH: my local scrap stores were open 24 hours, some of my “online friends” lived closer, the dealership would fix the rattle in my Explorer’s a/c once and for all.
I HATE: being hot, paying so much for gas, intolerance in any form.
I MISS: watching television before there was such a thing as ‘reality tv.’
I HEAR: Sirius radio playing on the computer and the hum of the ceiling fan.
I WONDER: why some people are so judgmental and determined to spread their discontent.
I REGRET: very little.
I AM NOT: maternal, good with numbers, a drinker or smoker.
I DANCE: like a total doofus. What can I say… I have no rhythm and dance like it’s still the 80’s. 
I SING: only when alone at home or in the car. But I amuse myself endlessly with my off-key warbling.
I CRY: very easily. Sappy commercials, injustice, romantic gestures, cruelty… it all gets me going.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: in the mood to be sociable.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbook layouts that make me happy.
I WRITE: all the time. Whether it’s a letter, a blog entry, fiction, doodling… I love to write.
I CONFUSE: ‘affect’ and ‘effect’ all the time. I always have to stop and think about which one to use.
I NEED: to buy a new pillow, to write several book reviews, to buy a birthday gift for Jayson.
I SHOULD: call/see my parents more often.
I START: eating chips and dip and don’t want to stop. LOL
I FINISH: most projects with little time to spare.

I was “tagged” by someone else with this one so now… Dawn and Cami, if you’re reading this… consider yourselves tagged! *insert evil laughter here* lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

LOL! oh my garsh, publicly tagged out loud and by name! teeeheeehe
uh, yes ma'm....I'll get right on it!
I think there's alot I could just CASE but I will try to be original ;-)
Have A Great Day!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home