The Princess Is In

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Life


The August layout from my Book of Me class. It's a kind of "Day In My Life" theme. So the photos show my average day... from my vanity where I get ready each morning, the inside of my Explorer where I spend time driving to work, running errands, etc., my desk at the office where I can be found a good 8 hours a day, restaurant menus (meaning that Robert and I eat out a lot - lol), my home computer where I keep up with my scrappy friends and family, and my comfy bed (complete with Max the teddy bear) where I start and end each day. There's also a page of journaling in the library pocket... but I won't bore everyone with the details of a day in my life. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

It's sooo cute and quirky...I love it! definitely a design I would love to scraplift :)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home