The Princess Is In

Friday, October 27, 2006

Reflection


This was from a previous Book of Me class... July, I think. The top "layer" lifts up (where the tab is) and there is another self-photo there. Then the second layer lifts (where the round eye is) to reveal a third photo and some journaling. Basically just words that I feel describe... a reflection of me. The layout doesn't have a lot going on (that can be seen, anyway), but I still love all the elements - the half-circles, the stamping, the ribbon. Love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

very cute! great idea to use all those layers of hidden journaling. You are very good at adding elements that cover part of your photos....I always don't think mine looks very good & have a hard time doing it.
*Scrappin Great Job Missy* :D

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home