The Princess Is In

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Quirky!

Here's the layout for my June BOM (Book of Me) class. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I teach a monthly BOM class at a local scrapbook store. The class itself is about 2 years old and was started by my friend Kimberly. I took over as the instructor last November when she moved to Colorado. It's a fun group. Some people have come and gone but the core group has stayed the same for almost the whole 2 years. It's strictly a BOM class so all the layouts focus on ourselves. The theory being, that regardless if we scrap for family or ourselves, often our layouts focus on others and we are left out of the picture, literally. A couple people in class have children so they are doing this as something to leave to or share with their their kids, so they can see who Mom really is/was. The rest of us do not have kids and are simply doing this for ourselves. And what better reason is there? :)

Anyway, the theme for June was Quirky. All the little things or idiosyncrasies that make you... You! It was funny because none of these things seemed quite so quirky until I started putting them down on paper. LOL I'm not sure if the journaling will be visible... but that's okay. Not sure if I necessarily want my quirks out there for everyone to snicker at, anyway. Hee hee!

2 Comments:

Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Fab LO, love the journalling!

I'm totally with you on the symmetry thing! And also the numbers thing, though I'm not as picky, I don't mind 0 or 5, LOL

1:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs Pretzel said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your comment on the GutterGirlz!!! I can't wait to get to know you!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home