The Princess Is In

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Note To Self

I think I'm behind on sharing layouts from the Book of Me classes, so I thought I would put one up today. I think this was from February's class. I really loved the patterned paper on this one. Unfortunately I can't remember what it is so I'll have to check when I get home. The chipboard accents are from the Basic Grey Undressed Chipboard Hardware, painted with acrylic paint, and are not as bright blue in real life. The "note to" letters are Making Memories rub-on's and the "self" letters were cut from my Cricut. And the library pocket and insert were made using a Coluzzle template. I've yet to go back and add any journaling (shame on me) but I was really happy with how this one turned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

did i see this one already?!?!? like you would know right!?!?? lol...keep up cami, geeze!!!!
gosh, I can't remember! the layout looks familiar but the pic doesn't.
what can I say I'm blonde. great LO tho :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home