The Princess Is In

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just for Fun...

Three Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Peter's Friends
Love Actually
Steel Magnolias

Three Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Las Vegas
Boston
Orlando

Three TV Shows I Like To Watch:
House
American Idol
Gilmore Girls
(it was hard coming up with 3 because I really only watch the first 2 regularly)

Three Websites I Visit Daily:
Scrap101
CNN
see blog links on side bar (plus others not listed)

Three Books I Could Read Again:
Jemima J (Jane Green)
the Outlander series (Diana Gabaldon)
the Tales of the City series (Armistead Maupin)

Three Favorite Foods:
potatoes (baked, mashed, French fried, au gratin... you get the idea)
pasta (spaghetti, lasagna, fettucine, tetrazzini, etc.)
broccoli-cheese rice
(note: all three items are ones that I have had to kiss goodbye since South Beach *sniff sniff*)

Three Places I Would Rather Be:
at home taking a nap
hanging out/creating in my scrapbook room
anywhere with Robert

4 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

cute list Tanya :)
now you'll have to think up 3 new fav foods that you can actually eat! lol

12:41 PM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

I like your list. I have to agree with Cami, you need to figure out your 3 fave South Beach foods.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I FREAKING LOVE JEMIMA J!!!

I had to scream that...lol...do you hear me in FL? Jane Green is one of my fav, fav, FAV authors!

Just another reason you rock, xo!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this was so cute.. I love your list. I LOVE potatoes and hey Steel Magnolias is like one of my all time FAVORITES.. did you see Fried Green Tomatoes? and from a comment I see from Dawn.. I think you two are twins of different parents..but twins just the same.. lol.. ps.. I love CNN.. :) Why? who knows guess I just like to know whats going on in the world..:)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home