The Princess Is In

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Scrubby

Thought I would share a layout I did a couple weeks ago. It's my current favorite. As a fluke, Robert altered an item (an AOL cd case) for my friend Michelle after a visit with her last month. He must have enjoyed it because shortly after he started an altering frenzy. He even joined my wonderful online scrap group (Scrap101) and has been RAKing his creations to other members... his 'specialties' being ribbon organizer boxes and clipboards. They're quite the hit! =) One afternoon while we were both in the scrap room working away he announced, "Hey, I'm your scrap hubby... that makes me your scrubby!" I loved it and just had to scrap it. =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

Love this layout! I think it is so wonderful that Robert is enjoying his altering so much.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Again, awesome LO! I bet it was so fun to do :)
I'm so glad Robert decided to join us, he's such a breath of fresh air! he really brings his own spark to the group

11:25 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Love it, of course! And he's such a neat guy...you're one lucky lady to have such a man. =) I'm glad that he decided to join S101 too.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great layout about a very talented altering artist.. so glad you got him into our group as well. He's a great Scrubby :)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

В связи с этим позволительно проанализировать еще сам кончено проблемный момент: часто человек, имеющие детей, относятся к чайлдфри с выраженной и неприкрытой агрессией. Впрочем, коль говорить логически - любой родитель, извращенно, вынужден гнездиться чайлдфри благодарен: те, который не имеет детей, не усугубляют конкурентную ситуацию ради уже рожденных, не заставляют их более активно и напряженно драться за кислород, продукты питания и место для планете. Чайлдфри не пополняют очередей в детских поликлиниках и не претендуют для места в детских садах, не рожденные ими дети не повышают соперничество при поступлении других детей в ВУЗы и при поиске работы. А самое суть - за что лично родителю враждовать чайлдфри, ежели отдельный из них живет в соответствии со своим пониманием счастья? Одни в своё отрада рожают, а другие – нет. То есть пропали пересекающихся интересов и как последствие - почвы ради конфликта. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/]капитальный ремонт дома[/url]

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home