The Princess Is In

Friday, April 07, 2006

Props


Some people are always so quick to complain about poor customer service but never offer up compliments when they receive really great service service. That bugs me. 'Cause today I'm giving props to Shoebox Trims. They're a great little outfit that offer a good variety of ribbon, fibers and fabric. I love getting the Shoebox Stashes. They're little baggies of coordinating ribbon and fabric strips. (You can get just ribbon, just fabric, add fiber... whatever combination you want.) The prices are right, shipping is cheap (if your order is $15 or over shipping is free), and you get your goodies fast. Always a plus. Just yesterday I received my latest order and the ribbon and fabric are so yummy that I could just eat them with a spoon. I got the January 2006 Fabric Strip Stash (all shades and patterns of pink), the February 2006 Fabric Strip Stash (greens and purples... my two favorite colors), the April Fabric Strip Stash (lovely neutrals in creams and tans and greens) and the April Ribbon Stash (gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... loopy ribbon, twill, grosgrain, rick rack, solids, check, polka dots, patterns... love it!). If you've got a ribbon fixation (c'mon, raise your hand... you know you love it), check out Shoebox Trims and the monthly Stashes. Love 'em!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

that's one obcession I haven't picked up yet...notice I say "yet"
hehehehehe
I do the same thing, I like to give kudos when I find something I like or love :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home