The Princess Is In

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wish List

With the NE Florida Scrapbooking Shop Hop coming up I'm thinking ahead about certain things I want and will be looking for as me and my sister hop from one scrapbook store to another (10 stores in all) on Friday and Saturday. In no particular order:

- Rhonna Farrer Flourishes clear stamps
- Rhonna Farrer Swirl clear stamps
- Rhonna Farrer Word Art clear stamps
- Rhonna Farrer Splendor Word Art clear stickers
- 3 Bugs in a Rug Spicy Collection
- 3 Bugs in a Rug Sugar Collection
- 3 Bugs in a Rug Groovy Collection
- KI Memories Hopeful Collection
- KI Memories Alphablox cardstock stickers
- Autumn Leaves Bohemian Rhapsody Collection
- Daisy D's Sidewalk Chalk Collection

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

Looks like a great list! I have been eyeing the Rhonna F. stamps too.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I have two sets of RF stamps and you'll love them. They are fantastic!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home