The Princess Is In

Friday, April 28, 2006

Sharing My Joy

Robert.
He is my joy.
I adore this man.
There is no other way to describe it.
He has been in my life for almost 15 years and they have been the happiest years I've ever known. He is like a ray of sunshine. He brings out the absolute best in me. He makes me laugh like no one else can. He can cajole me out of a blue mood. He's the one I want to share everything with. It simply isn't as fun or interesting or real or important if I can't share it with Robert. We spend more time together than most couples I know... and still it's not enough. I miss him during the day. We call each other at the office just to say hi. Thirty second conversations that make me smile for the rest of the day. After all these years my heart still beats a little quicker when he comes through the door. Our anniversary is just three days away... on May 1st we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. Seven years of loving him every single day. No, he is not a perfect man... but he is the perfect man for me.
We live our love story every day.
And I adore this man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Robert! Mike and I will be celebrating our 23rd Anniversary on May 7th.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Happy anniversary to the both of you! You both are AMAZING people!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

What an inspiring post!!! thanks for sharing Tanya :)
Happy Anniversary to both you and Robert!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary a bit late..but wishing you the best all the same. That was so sweet.. You guys are the greatest couple!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home