The Princess Is In

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Recent Layouts




We're having a Scrap From Your Stash contest at Scrap101 right now. A fun little competition where you create as many layouts as you can from the supplies you have on hand, while not buying anything new, for a period of two weeks. I'm not exactly playing to win (I'm a slooow scrapper), but I definitely need the no-buy... and it's fun to play along with everyone else and get some layouts completed at the same time. These are the three layouts that I've done so far this weekend... all three for my BOM.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

These are all awesome!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

So cute, Tanya! I love 80s music, too! :oP

12:34 PM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Those are all great! I have that same Journey CD in my car, love it!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Awesome LO's Tanya!
hope your having a great time during the SFYS...good luck :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool layouts Tanya! I love the way they look so NOW.. awesome job!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home