The Princess Is In

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sailing, takes me away....

Saturday afternoon was spent on the St. Johns River. Charlie (my boss) was moving his boat to a new marina and Robert was going along to help. Pauline (Charlie's wife) decided to go... so I tagged along as well to keep her company. There was next to no wind that afternoon so we never even put up the main sail - just motored. It took a little over an hour to get from Whitney's Marina to the Rudder Club (Liberty Call's new home) and it was a leisurely sail. Afterwards, despite our appearance (lol), we all went to dinner together and had a great evening. Had some dee-lish mahi... yum yum! While I don't necessarily miss crewing on the boat on the Wednesday night jaunts and the races (the heat absolutely does me in), it was a great afternoon out on the water. (Photo from left: me, Robert, Pauline)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Ahhh, nice picture, looks like your having a nice time. is the lady your or Roberts mother? I've never been sailing but always imagined that I would love it....but then again, I'ld probably get sea sick :(
Have A Happy Scrappy day!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

That looks like so much fun, Tanya!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Again, glad you all had a wonderful time :)

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fun day! nice picture :)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home