The Princess Is In

Friday, July 28, 2006

Feelin' Some CHA Love

I'm seeing sneak peeks of all the new goodies from CHA and I'm definitely feelin' some CHA love. I've had to start keeping a list so I don't lose track of it all. It'd be a shame to forget something when it starts showing up in my local scrap stores...

Basic Grey - loving the gyspy collection... and all the new rub on's... oooh la la!
sei - um... pretty much everything
Chatterbox - guest room, gazebo and sunroom collections
Daisy D's - love, love, love the gypsy harvest line!
American Crafts - papers and alphas and rub on's and ribbon...
Urban Lily - doodle daisy collection, pinkaliscious collection, chipboard coasters, rub-on's
Chloe's Closet - rise and shine collection
Gin-X - no clue whatsoever line, party on line, scientifically weird line
Center City Designs - Little Italy collection, Midtown collection
Technique Tuesday - big timber line lower tall, calamity jane lower large,
3 Bugs in a Rug - rhapsody pp and monograms, tickled pink pp and monograms, cardstock alpha stickers, rub on's
Cosmo Cricket - uh, everything here, too
A2Z Essentials - artbox collections, party collection, vintage collection, giggle collection
7 Gypsies - naked journals, accordian purse kit, portfolios, outback collection
Wordsworth clear stamps - too many to mention
Crate Paper - gotta have it all
lil davis - the new chipboard alphas are deee-lish

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yes, oh yes, if this wedding doesn't break my wallet, then all these new lovelies unveiled at CHA will!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Lots of YUMMY stuff!! I'm afraid to look too close, I am going to want it all. LOL

5:18 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Okay, yeah, were you reading my mind? I am absolutely in love with so many of the products you listed. LOL If you have them when I'm there, cover them with plastic. I might drool. LOL

12:42 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

you have quite the little list there girl :)
hope ya get some new goodies soon!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home