The Princess Is In

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yeah, Baby!

I received such a great compliment yesterday, not to mention a major stroke to the old ego. My friend Kimberly, an amazingly talented scrabooker/stamper, spoke to me about the possibility of joining her on a design team for a local scrap store. I tried to remain relatively calm on the outside - no turning cartwheels or doing the Snoopy happy dance - but on the inside I was definitely going spastic. =) I mean, how cool would that be? Not only is it a little piece of validation (what can I say, I am highly critical of everything I do and it always shocks the heck out of me when someone likes it) but being given free goodies to create with... one moment while I try to think of something better...

Nope, couldn't think of anything. =) But, back to reality for a moment, there's a chance this won't happen at all. The store owner hasn't decided for sure whether to go that route. But, even if that falls through, there is a second store that Kimberly teaches at that might also be putting together a DT... so there are actually two possibilities floating around. I'll be fine even if neither of them happen, but to know that someone thinks I'm at that level is pretty awesome. Kimberly gave me some great feedback and told me she totally thought I was ready for something like this. It definitely made my day. And I'm one happy little scrap girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good luck, Tanya! I know I was absolutely floored when I made our LSS DT. But I think your work is fabulous!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

that would be so awesome! you so have the talent for it so I hope you get, I know you would love it and be great at it :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are soooo worthy of this! you do wonderful work!!!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home