The Princess Is In

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ouch

My feelings got hurt. It wasn't on purpose, but it happened just the same. And it wasn't even so much what had been said as who was saying it. People I love and who I know love me. That's what made it hurt.

I'm not one of those hypersensitive people who gets bent out of shape over the smallest thing. Quite the opposite. I almost feel like because I am usually happy and upbeat and rarely complain about anything that it may seem as though nothing bothers me. But that's not true. Everyone has some things they might be sensitive about. Including me.

I won't dwell on it... it's not worth it. But, still... ouch. =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

HUGS to you! No fun when that happens.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey girl, what happened? I hope you are okay. I've been thinking a ton about you lately. Just wanted you to know. {{hugs}}

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home