The Princess Is In

Friday, August 04, 2006

Shoppy

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not particularly enjoy shopping. Well, except for scrappy stuff... but that's different. =) Otherwise, I'm just not a 'hey, let's go to the mall' kind of girl. Even with clothes. I tend to do a lot of catalog shopping. Or, if there is something specific I need, I go out, find it, buy it, and that's that. Lately, though, I've been in the mood for a few new pieces... nothing specific. Didn't even care if it was for work or casual. Just wanted something new to wear. So when my sister mentioned to me that Stein Mart was having a great sale... I saw that as a sign. =) For those not familiar with Stein Mart, it's an "upscale off-price specialty store chain." Does that clear things up for ya? ;-) I went yesterday during my lunch hour (yeah, so I stretched it a bit - lol) and was very shoppy indeed. There were several rack of summery type stuff that were 30-50% off. I tried on a lot and ended up with three pieces: (1) a pair of dressy-ish black capris with white swirly embroidery, (2) a pair of very casual black capris in a flowy/gauzy material, and (3) a lovely stretchy pullover top with a swirly white/orange/black pattern (will look great with the dressy capris). I also found a too-cute pair of flip-flops with multi-colored sequins on the tops at 50% off. Cha-ching! Gotta love those sales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home