The Princess Is In

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Growing List

Several of us at Scrap101 have decided to make and post our weekly goals as a way to motivate ourselves to accomplish more and have a bit of accountability. I posted my last night (actually in the wee hours of this morning) even though it's already the middle of the week. ;-) Once I got started listing my goals that kind of morphed into a To Do list that I started scribbling on a sheet of scratch paper. And here I am 15 items later...
  • mail out November RAK's
  • email D. re: appointment
  • reply to M's email
  • check with Tammy re: gift idea for Jackson
  • buy birthday gift for Shane
  • follow up with Dawn re: weekend crop
  • mail card/gift to Stephen
  • create/submit layout for CP Mix & Match contest
  • place order from Green Grass
  • pay for recent eBay win
  • file complaint at PayPal
  • email Terri re: crop with Joey
  • finalize layout for next BOM class
  • email BOM class with date/time
  • meet TS for dinner on Wendnesday

Only 4 items have been taken care of (those in blue) but it's a start. I don't anticipate getting much accomplished tonight since I have dinner plans but better luck tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Good luck with your list Tanya!
and thanks for you nice comments on my blog :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Scrappinfor3 said...

I miss the group so much. Once we move into our new home I'll be back. I am making my goals as well:)

Jen B

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home