The Princess Is In

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More To Do

The To Do list just keeps on growing but I love it. I'm such a major list maker anyway... it so appeals to the obsessive tendencies I have. Plus, what a feeling of satisfaction to keep crossing items off! Here's where I stand today:
  • send November RAK (mailed on 11/14)
  • buy birthday gift for Shane (done - mailed on 11/13)
  • send card/gift to Stephen in NC (done - mailed on 11/14)
  • place order from Green Grass
  • submit layout for CP Mix & Match contest
  • send Bingo prize to J. (done - mailed on 11/13)
  • send WWC prize to S. (done - mailed on 11/13)
  • email T. re: crop on Saturday (decline) - done
  • send D. check for book (done - mailed on 11/14)
  • call Kari to make appt. for Thursday evening - done
  • email Linda @ CP again re: problem with order
  • complete layout for BOM class
  • catch up on layout challenges for CP contest
  • email participants re: next BOM class

I feel like I'm getting a lot accomplished... now if I could just finish that @#*! BOM layout so I can send that email to all the class participants! =p

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Hi Tanya, just peekin' in on ya!
my to do list for the this weekend and is trying to clean up Grand Disaster Central (also known as scrap room! lol) and WWC..of course ;)
Hope you and Robert are having a fab weekend!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home