The Princess Is In

Friday, December 29, 2006

Big Sigh of Relief

The reason for my big sigh of relief? The holidays are almost over! Now, before you go thinking I'm some major Scrooge... I'm not. Really. But I am really, truly looking forward to things returning to normal. Enough of the Thanksgiving-thru-New Years holiday madness. I can't wait to have more free time to get caught up on things that I have had to let slide (like, sadly, regular blog entries) and to get back to enjoying little things that make me happy. The past month has been a whirlwind of working and shopping and planning and decorating and gift wrapping and card sending. It's tiring and overwhelming... and I'm ready for my normal routines back, thank you very much. So here's to ringing out the old and ringing in the new... and getting back to what I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home