The Princess Is In

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Picture Time!

It's been a while since I've posted any pics so I thought I would share some tonight. Most people already know that I'm a step grandmother. And for those that didn't... surprise! LOL Yep, at the ripe old age of 38. Actually, I've been a grandmother for years... Robert's oldest grandchild is 13. Robert has 4 kids and, as of just a couple weeks ago, 5 grandchildren. And one more on the way! My stepdaughter (the one who lived with us for several months and now lives in the Atlanta area) gave birth on the 16th of December. He is named for Ashley's husband, Migel, but they say they will call him Mikey. Here he is:


We also have a nine month old granddaughter named Jazmyn who is too cute for words (not that I'm biased - lol). Here's a photo of her that was taken at 5 months:

Lastly, here's a pic from this past Thanksgiving. The whole family was milling about in the kitchen at my parent's house and I managed to get an impromptu group shot:


5 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Both of those babies are just too cute for words! Congrats to both you and Robert on the new grandbaby.
I didn't know that Asheley had gotton married or was expecting...time sure flies!
glad you guys had a wonderful holiday season
(scrappy hugs)

12:34 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Beautiful babies!!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Omaloriann said...

Awe, so sweet! Jaz is the next super model? Too cute! Congrats ont he new grandbaby! I was "Oma" at the young age of 39! Yes, I was too young, but life happens! LOL

8:34 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

The little ones are so sweet!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home