The Princess Is In

Friday, January 26, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

A-Available or Taken: quite taken

B-Best Friend: Robert, my sisters

C-Cake or Pie: ummm, cake I guess (not much of a sweets eater)

D-Drink of Choice: sweet tea (house wine of the south)

E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: Clinique raspberry glace lipstick

F-Favorite Color: purple

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears

H-Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

I-Indulgence: getting my hair highlighted every six weeks or so

J-January or February: um, both... love that cold weather

K-Kids and Names: no kids (by choice)

L-Life is Incomplete Without: Robert, my parents, my sisters

M-Marriage Date: May 1, 1999

N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters

O-Oranges or Apples: apples, I guess

P-Phobias or Fears: heights

Q-Favorite Quote: Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. - Oscar Wilde

R-Reason to Smile: being married to my angel of a husband

S-Season: winter

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Dawn, Cami, and Shirley

U-Unknown fact about me: If I tell it's no longer unknown!

V-Vegetable you don't like: green peppers (ack!)

W-Worst Habit: not staying in touch with family/friends better

X-Xrays: teeth (can't think of any others)

Y-Your fave food: potatoes (in any incarnation)

Z-Zodiac: virgo

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

:)
I love that qoute...I think I might have to adopt it. As always, I love reading everyone's lil quirks.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home