The Princess Is In

Friday, February 16, 2007

Three Degrees of Separation

Okay, everyone has heard of the whole Six Degrees of Separation thing, right? Well, I just learned that I'm a measly three degrees from Heidi Swapp. LOL Allow me to explain: I have a friend/co-worker named Kathy. She has a son named Chris (who I have met many times) who works for Advantus. They're the people behind Cropper Hopper, Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp products. I've known for a while that they are headquartered here locally and that Chris works for them (heading up their consumer show division) but I just never put two and two together. A few days ago Kathy came over and told me to pull up Heidi's blog. There are several pics from the CHA show including one (about midway thru her post) of several people posing in Heidi's booth. The guy standing on the far left is Chris... kneeling in front is Heidi! He's even mentioned by name in her post. Kewl! Chris told Kathy he'd get me an autographed 'something' next time he sees her. I can just feel the Heidi Coolness surrounding me now. With a connection like this... we're practically sisters! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

hehehehe...cute post Miss Tanya :-)
That would be cool to get something scrappy from Heidi!
Have a great weekend!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Ummmmmmmm.......... get one for your friend too!!! Holy Cow, does that mean I am Four Degrees from Heidi since I know you, and you know Cathy, and Cathy knows Chris??? WOW!!! Love your blog sweet friend!!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home