The Princess Is In

Friday, March 02, 2007

Buddies



I am so not one of those who oohs and ahhs at puppies and kitties and babies. I just don't turn to mush over kids and animals. But I do have to admit that this picture and the accompanying story are pretty darn cute. Reading it made me remember that as a little girl I desperately wanted a monkey . I wanted a little girl monkey to dress up and carry around. I had seen people on TV with monkeys and I always liked the way the monkeys clung to them. :) Anyway, this pic really makes me smile. Thought I would share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I couldn't go read the story because it kept making my computer whack out :-( But I get the picture...very cute. I think I went thru a phase of thinking having a monkey would be pretty cool, too. I think it was after 1st seeing Smokie and the Bandit :-) lol

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home