The Princess Is In

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Grown-up's Need Naps, Too

I am deep in the post-lunch slump. Tired, sleepy, sluggish, even fighting to keep my eyes open. It's official... I need a nap. It's not even like I had anything heavy for lunch. Greek chicken salad, left over from last night's dinner. I might need to indulge in a bit of sugar to get me going. My sugar rush of choice? Not cookies, not chocolate, not candy... Coke! Fully leaded, heavy duty Coke. Yep, definitely need a Coke. Otherwise my head will be hitting the keyboard at any moment and all you would see would zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Oops! LOL :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

lol...nothing like a Coke rush...it's my sleeptime cure also :-)
to make it worse, my hubby's on the kick the whole world is on "soda is bad...blah blah blah" yeah, I know already!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home