The Princess Is In

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life


Thought I would share another layout today. This was from the December Book of Me Class. Obviously I have yet to add photos. LOL We tend not to do holiday themes in the BOM class (it's a book of ME class, after all - hee hee!) but I thought this was a way to add a little holiday flair to December's class... the whole "It's a Wonderful Life" thing. (Confession time: I've never actually seen the movie. People usually give a gasp of horror when hearing that. LOL) Anyway, I was pleased as punch with how this turned out. Lots of different tool and techniques that we played around with.

Layout ingredients are: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Blitzen and Fruitcake patterned paper, Coluzzle ("wonderful life"), Quickutz ("it's a", brackets, paisleys), ribbon, staples, photo anchors, brads, photo corner punch, distress ink

Speaking of the BOM, the March class is tomorrow night. Now ask me if the sample layout is ready? Bwahahahaha! It's close, though. What's ridiculous is that I actually got an early start this month. I got about two-thirds done and then got side-tracked. And there it has sat on my work table. Guess what I'll be doing tonight... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianne K. Nelson said...

Love your color combinations! I also wanted to say YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! See my blog to see what I mean...

Smiles,
Dianne

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home