The Princess Is In

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monster House

There is an article in this week's Jacksonville Business Journal titled Building a Monster House. The house, which should be completed this summer of fall, has been under constant construction for the past two years and has been mistaken for both a hotel and an apartment complex. The "super custom home" is 22,661-square-foot in size. Can you imagine?! Nine bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and a 14 car garage. The window coverings are operated by remote, the chandelier in the foyer can be lowered for cleaning, the master bedroom has a "morning kitchen", and the family room has 30-foot-high ceilings. Outside there is a children's swimming pool, an adult swimming pool, a crossing bridge, an half-court basketball court and a dolphin fountain. I mean, this sounds like something out of Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous. LOL I might have to drive by just to see it in person. It might have to be seen to be believed. Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

yeah, I'm thinkin I could live there ;) lol...just to win me a lottery. I couldn't find the article online but that's ok, you described it pretty well. Let us know if you check it out :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow, that would make Tuesday Toilet day a REAL chore. I thought 4 bathrooms was overload.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home