The Princess Is In

Monday, March 19, 2007

Essentials

Thought I would share a layout today. This is one I created for the Book of Me class (November 2006). The idea was to reflect what is "essential" to your day. Mine being: books (I never leave home without one), Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke, my raspberry glacee Clinique lipstick, and (of course) a dose of scrappy stuff. There is hidden journaling behind the top photo which chronicles why I chose what I did. One thing I really like about this one is the little butterly in the top right of the layout. It was made using a photo corner punch for the wings and buttons for the body. The antenna were just drawn on with a black Zig pen. Oh, and the stamps used for the title are from Ma Vinci. Awesome site for unmounted stamps!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I didn't realize the title was stamps when I see this layout before. Did you cut them out after you stamped them??

11:19 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

Oh those are my kind of essentials - well except the Diet Coke, I'm getting a bit sick of Diet Coke as it's the only "free" thing I seem to be able to drink when we go out places, there are no other diet drinks on offer - booo hooo... But I am seriously looking forward to a nice glass of real Cherry Coke sometime - whatever the calories! hehe

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home