The Princess Is In

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Live and In Person


There was a bonus to our trip to North Carolina last week... on the way home we stopped in Georgia and visited my friend Michelle. Michelle is an "online friend" from my scrapbooking group and we've known each other for probably 2 years or so. It was so neat meeting her in person. And what was interesting was that it didn't feel like I was meeting her for the first time. I've "known" Michelle for quite a while so there was no awkwardness, no initial getting-to-know-you stuff. It was just Michelle! =) Even though the visit was semi-unplanned, Michelle invited us to her home, we met her sons and her husband, we chatted and laughed a lot, looked through her scrapbooks, checked out her scrap room... it was just like visiting a friend you've known for ages. Out of all my online scrappy friends, Michelle lives the closest, so I hope that means we'll be able to meet again sometime. With her wicked sense of humor, I know we'd laugh ourselves silly. =) Thanks for having us over, Michelle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was thrilled to meet you both! I hope we'll do it again soon too. It was fun :) You guys were good sports..sitting through ALL those scrapbooks I hauled out! lol

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home