The Princess Is In

Friday, March 31, 2006

Goodbye March...

Wow, this month has really flown by... and now tomorrow is April. The past month has been a whirlwind. It started with the passing of Robert's grandmother and our subsequent trip to North Carolina for the funeral... and ended (today) with us making plans for another trip to North Carolina for the birth of Robert's (our) third grandchild. In the middle were five birthdays (my mom, my step-daughter Ashley, and three friends), lots of scrapbooking (I seem to be on a roll - lol), several sailing races for Robert, my monthly BOM (Book of Me) class at a local scrapbook store, hectic days at the office, Ashley moving to Georgia to be with her boyfriend, and my continued efforts toward better health and weight loss. It's passed in a blur.

Tomorrow starts a new month.. one that will see Robert and I settling back into our normal routine now that it is just the two of us again. It's funny how I missed the little things. Just the two of us chatting over dinner about nothing in particular. Wandering around the house in whatever state of dress I please. Quiet in the evenings while we do our own thing (no sound of cell phone conversations and giggling in the background). Going out to dinner by ourselves. Little things... but I missed them over the past six months.

Here's to a peaceful, positive new month...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

enjoy it! you both deserve it! :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

Here's to you both, too!
Scrappy Smiles :)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home