The Princess Is In

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Robert - my sweet, loving, wonderful, angel of a husband. I simply cannot be... without him.

My parents - I'm so lucky to have the parents I do. They're such good people. They've changed over the years and become more easy-going. I love that they're my friends.

My sisters - one older, one younger. I'm crazy about them. They're both such incredible people in their own ways. They're so different and have many unique qualities that I love.

Food - okay, I don't mean 'can't live without food' because it is necessary energy for the body. I mean it as: I really love food! LOL Even though I am 're-learning' how to eat and have made significant changes to my diet... that doesn't change the fact that I really love food!

A comfortable home - I tend to be a real homebody, so home is definitely my haven. I've spent time picking and choosing how I've decorated each room and I love my home. I'm so at ease there and love to be at home.

Books - I admit it... I'm a total bookworm. I was one of those nerdy girls at school who spent her lunch period reading. I've had a lifelong love affair with getting lost in a book. My choice of genre may change now and then, but I'm never without a book of some kind.

Music - if books are one constant in my life then music is the other. I'm always surrounded by music: at home, at work, in the car. My taste in music is vast and varied (and sometimes quite cheesy - lol), but it's always in the background in some form.

Paper - hey, don't look so surprised at this one! lol I've loved paper since I was a kid. I wrote, I drew, I scribbled, I doodled. When I had pen pals as a child, I decorated my own stationary. When I discovered scrapbooking it was as if an entire world of paper opened up to me. I now have more patterned paper in my scrapbooking room than I could possibly use in a lifetime... and I keep buying more. Must... have... paper.

Teddy bears - I love my teddy bears. Adore them. They are everywhere... my bedroom, my scrap room, the reading room. I'm choosy when it comes to my bears. Some of them just jump in my arms and plead to be taken home. How can I resist? I do have a soft spot for Boyd's bears (plush). But the little bear at home (whom I have endowed with a major personality and ego) named Max came from Books-s-a-Million several years ago. So, you see, I'm not a teddy bear snob. =)

Air conditioning - I live in Florida... 'nuf said. =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your list.. :)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Awesome LIst Tanya! I love these lil things and learning more about everyone :)
Cami

4:04 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

What a neat list!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home