The Princess Is In

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random Questions

I saw this on a friends blog and I love these things so I decided to play, too.

1. First name? Tanya

2. Were you named after anyone? a character in the movie Doctor Zhivago

3. When did you last cry? Week before last when my boss's sister passed away

4. Do you like your handwriting? eh... it's okay... I wish it was better

5. What is your favorite lunchmeat? turkey

6. Do you have kids? nope (by choice)

7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you or not? sure, I like me =)

8. Do you have a journal? yes, but entries are few and far between

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes, but in a funny (not mean-spirited) way

10. Do you still have your tonsils? yes

11. Would you bungee jump? not a chance

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually

13. Do you think you are strong? yes, most of the time

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? eh... not a big ice cream fan... if I had to choose it would probably be mint chocolate chip or cookie dough

15. Shoe size? 7.5 or 8

16. Red or pink? I love both! =)

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my apparent inability to cimmit to a healthy lifestyle for the long-term

18. When and where were you born? in Jacksonville, FL in 1968

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? black pinstripe pants, black shoes

20. What is the last thing you ate? eggs and toast

21. Favorite smell? cinnamon

22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? the bank to cancel my check card that is apparently lost

2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Great answers Tanya! loved reading them :)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what???? you won't go bungee jumping with ME? why not?????? lol

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home