The Princess Is In

Thursday, February 23, 2006

2005 In Review


I am so loving this layout that I just had to share. I started it last month at my January BOM class and just finished it on Monday by adding photos and journaling. My friend Kimberly who teaches the BOM class is so freakin' talented and I am just in awe of her. The girl has been published and that just impresses the heck out of me. =) I love the idea of the year in review page. And it was fun doing a mental recap of the year and deciding what events and happenings to include in the layout. It was quite a year we had! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

I love it! Great job. Your layouts for scrap101 have been great so far. Your BOM is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Great LO Tanya :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh what a cool layout! I love it!!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home