The Princess Is In

Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Loser

Okay, I have a confession to make... I am one of those people who made fun of my friends for watching American Idol. For two whole seasons. When they would discuss the show around me I would roll my eyes and scoff at how they could get hooked on such a silly show. Well, they've had the last laugh this time. Because it's official... I'm an American Idol loser. I'm so addicted to this show. For three seasons now. And it's not because I want to sit back and make fun of all the deluded wannabes in the auditions. No, I actually get into it and really enjoy the competition. I question their song choice. I wonder about their stage presence. I question whether they have "it." I'm so lame. I'm an American Idol loser.

I'm so surprised that I fell for this because I watch so little reality tv. I just don't get it. And television is positively flooded with reality shows. But I'll just stick with American Idol... and now I'll just mock my friends for watching Survivor. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

Too funny! I was the same with Survivor. I never watched the first season, that how ridiculous is that show. Then the second season hooked me and I haven't missed a season since. LOL Hello, my name is Bobbie, and I am a Survivor addict.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I'll join you.. go ahead make fun of me Tanya.. I watch Survivor.. I'd NEVER watch that American Idol show.. snicker.. psssss what time is THAT on anyway? lol

2:10 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'm there with you Tanya. I'm glued to each AI show. It's crazy.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Don't ya just hate it when that happens?!?!?!lol
I do enjoy watching the auditions. I think I would enjoy more AI, as I have seen some episodes but don't make it a priority. Funny, I just don't have time for tv I guess.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home