The Princess Is In

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Altered Lunch Box

Here's an altered metal lunch box that I did last month and am just now getting around to sharing. I love how it turned out. Not even sure what I'll end up using it for... but it sure is cute. LOL This was actually done at a class at my friend Kimberly's house. Kimberly teaches the monthly BOM classes that I've attended for the last 10 months or so and we have become friends. She is so amazingly talented and an absolute hoot. Full of personality and such a fun person. She's starting to have some classes out of her home and at the clubhouse in her community. I never miss a BOM class (we have a great group of regulars) and I sometimes sign up for other classes she has... just a good excuse to hang out and have some fun. I mean, it's not like you need a class to alter a lunch box. LOL But it's fun to get together and have some laughs while doing it. Robert actually signed up for that one with me and made his own lunch box. He such a riot... and a great scrap buddy. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie said...

So pretty! I haven't been brave enough to try altering a lunch box yet.

Neat that you have Robert as a scrapping buddy! Mike doesn't scrap, but he is very supportive.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love that!!! that is sooo cute. Great job! You are so lucky to have a live in scrap buddy.. I wish I had one! :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

Simply Beauuuuuutiful Tanya!!

Robert just rocks!!! i bet he did a fav job too :D

12:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Too pretty! Is that Chatterbox paper I spy?? :oP

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home