The Princess Is In

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A New Favorite


My favorite layouts change almost as often as I complete new layouts. LOL I have a few that really rocked my world when I did them and, happily, still continue to do so, but for the most part my favorites are ever-changing. Here's my most recent favorite. This was for the design challenge at S101 (use KI Memories). The style is not my norm but one that I love. Kind of Elsie Flannigan-ish, who I just adore. The pic is of Robert, taken this past Christmas. Ashley got him an Atari game system... hence the "old school" title. =) Atari... geez, we're showing our age. LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I love this one, Tanya! It's so cool and the fact that the man likes Atari rocks! hehehe

9:21 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

I'm very "old school" myself :D
great layout & Happy 4th to ya!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love it! And don't feel too old...Matt & I still have an original Atari that actually works! LOL

2:32 AM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Great layout! I know what you mean about your favorite changing, mine favorite layout is always different day to day!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is so cute.. love the picture. Robert looks like a big happy kid.. and the layout is awesome as always. You do such beautiful work.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home