The Princess Is In

Friday, July 14, 2006

Subway? Yes, Subway.

Okay, where have I been? I just had a lip-smackin' sandwich from Subway. I probably haven't been there in a couple years or more. I'm not a big sub eater to start with, and if I do get one (as a last resort) it's probably going to be from Firehouse or Larry's. Subway has always seemed like the bottom of the barrel to me when it comes to subs. But today I need to stay in the office and stick close to the phone (bosses are calling in for info) so I just dashed to the nearest spot for some lunch and that meant Subway (within walking distance - but I was in too much of a hurry to walk it). Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw all these options: a half a dozen different kinds of breads, toasted sanwiches, awesome new (to me) toppings and condiments. Yeah baby! I was contemplating the Chicken & Bacon Ranch but ended up with a toasted Subway Melt (turkey, ham and bacon) and added lettuce, mayo, spicy mustard, cucumbers and black olives. I am so groovin' on this sandwich. Thanks for the good chow, Jared.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I've been more in love with subway since they got all the new breads...yummy! my fav is the cheddar bread :) I usually get the club with bacon, oh I love me some bacon!lol
glad you had a suprisingly good lunch experience & now your making me hungry for subway :0
Quizznos is pretty decent too if you have that option there.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I've been digging the Subway lately...and the Quiznos! But the best ever is Pickle Barrel, a local shop here in Bozeman. LOL A friend of mine christened me a "Sandwich Ho" because I don't stick with one sandwich company.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Subway.. meatball no cheese please.. or one of the chicken somethings.. its been a while but its got some kind of onion sauce on it.. soooo good. Love that place..and hey I worked in one of those.. twice..once when I was 16 and again when I was in my 30's.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home