The Princess Is In

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm In Love

Can I just say that I am head over heels with Elsie Flannigan? I am so not one who follows all the celeb scrappers and just love every little thing they do. Sure, I know who they are - most of them, I guess - but I'm not necessarily 'on the bandwagon.' Take Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske, for instance. To tell you the truth, I don't really care for their style. Blasphemy! LOL But it's true. Yes, I appreciate what they do... but it just doesn't curl my hair, you know? But Elsie Flannigan... love her! Her style is so artistic, so freestyle, so vibrant, so fun and eclectic. Elsie is a DT member for KI Memories, a 2Peas Garden Girl and a contributor to CK magazine. She is just so flippin' talented... not to mention cute as a button. There's a link to her blog over to the right if you want to check out her and her work. All I know is, I think she's the bees knees. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

She does do really cute work! almost too involved for me. and I am sooooo not a doodler. I was just telling Jen today, why does it look good when other people do it??? but i was practicing today and BLARGH!!! it twasn't pretty :(

1:35 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yep, I am with you in the same boat, Tanya! She's pretty fantastic. LOL

11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.. everytime I'm flipping through anything I always look for her name.. I don't necessarily scrap like her.. but I WISH I did. She's just so unique and isn't afraid of anything at all. She has a new book.. obviously we all need it..

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home